3 Step Process
We believe everyone should go through these 3 steps when arranging a mortgage.STEP #1: Set Your Mortgage Goals
- Do you PLAN on paying off your mortgage early?
- Do you NEED to consolidate debt to reduce monthly payments?
- Do you NEED money for education, investments or renovations?
- Are you PLANNING A MOVE within the next 5 years?
- Are you PLANNING A CAREER MOVE within the next 5 years?
- Are you PLANNING or EXPANDING A FAMILY or business within the next 5 years?
STEP #2: Determine Your Mortgage Risks
- Interest Rate: Fixed, Adjustable, Variable or Capped Variable
- Term: Open, Closed, Convertible , Short or Long
- Down Payment: 35%, 20%, 10%, 5% or Zero down
- Mortgage Type: No Frills, Re-Advanceables, Open HELOC or Hybrid
- Insurance:Do you NEED Life, Disability or Critical Illness insurance to pay mortgage?
- How much can you really afford?
STEP #3: Select a Mortgage Lender
- List ALL the mortgage products that suit your GOALS and RISKS.
- Select the mortgage lender with the best rate.